Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lover's Spit

It has been a good week. At work, everything is running smoothly. Took Friday off and spent the few days I had free catching up with the people who thought me dead. And with the sister as well. Futsal has been good. I'm beginning to get back to my usual levels, albeit at the price of Rm400 and a broken pair of glasses.

Bought a load of anime and comics and spent the weekends gorging myself with movies. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was good; Wicker Park- cheesy concept but entertaining nonetheless, and Tekkonkinkreet (F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.). Memang wajib ditonton oleh all fans anime. Easily the best movie I've watched this year.

That was my weekend. Back to the rat race tomorrow. Will be closing the magazine by next week. Oh boy, I can't wait to finish my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home