Saturday, July 14, 2007

Let it be real!

A little something I read in Football365's transfer gossip today:

In the words of The Times:

'Sunderland agreed a deal to sign Kieran Richardson last night, after completing the signing of Michael Chopra earlier in the day. The club have agreed a fee of £5.5 million with Manchester United for Richardson, the midfield player who came through the ranks at Old Trafford.

' £10.5m for the pair. Ten point five million pounds.

Jesus wept. As, we assume, did a lot of Sunderland fans."


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I couldn't believe my eyes man when I read that. If it does happen, I'll be so muthafucking relieved that Kieran Richardson is not gonna be at ManU next season. But I feel a bit sorry for Roy Keane. For 10.5 mil all he's got is an ex-Magpie who didn't make the grade at Newcastle and a fucking twat no decent ManU supporter rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home