Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Finally...

Company Politics 1 - 0 Me .

Although I'd expected to be in tricky situations, never in my life would I have predicted it to hit me during my second week. On top of that, the people there seemed nice, and I in turn, did not feel like I alienated anyone. I mixed around, and yeah, never would I have predicted to be hit like that.

I do not know who did it but hey, come to talk about it, even if I did, I don't think I'd be pissed with that person. The issue at hand was just to bizzare, maybe not so for an old-timer, but it seemed bizzare enough to me as it all arised from jealousy. Now what have you people, with all your perks, have got to be envious about I have absolutely no idea. Hell it's kinda hilarious the more I think about it. And my pity goes to you. Really. I had no intention whatsoever of ...er....offending you?

All the same, the boss was, well, diplomatic about it, and I was relieved I didn't get a bashing. He was understanding enough. Just told me to have my wits around me-self in the future cos these things do tend to happen (though, again, its bizzare!!).

So, there. My first dose of office reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home