Monday, June 11, 2007

Doops

Life after university. Ahhhhhhhhh... What can I say.

It has been indeed blissful, albeit awkward even, what with having to get used to being worry-free about assignments semester after semester. But with that comes the occasional worry of course, of not getting any call-backs after so many job applications sent.

Other than that, life's been a peach. I seem to be finding a lil' luck with the ladies lately, too much luck in fact (now there's only one person who knows about that)! That's largely due to the free time I now have on my hands and also, Michael my friend, you especially deserve a special mention here. The confidence one gets from that; immense I tell you.

Okay, that's the latest update on how I'm doing folks. Now I gotta hit the sack cos I've got a job interview tomorrow and oh, a hot date too!!

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home