Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back-side

Ahhhh. Am having one of those sleepless nights again. And who do I think of the minute the mood hits me? YOU, my dear reader. That just goes to show how much you mean to me, no?


Anyway, since I've had the computer restarted, might as well take the effort to blog, since I don't do much of it when I have the time. And today's topic is photographs, photographs of behinds. People's behind. (That doesn't sound obscene, does it?)


Not being a fan of photographs, I've always found photographs depicting people's backs and their gestures fascinating, it's as if the photographer has taken a snap of the essence of the character in the picture, a naked moment, a GOTCHA-moment which lights up a different perspective to the character in view.


There, one of my weird hobbies revealed. What's yours?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home