Wednesday, March 01, 2006

As fate would have it, I met him at a press conference at the National Science Centre yesterday.

And it was surprising to find out, later on, that I actually had a good first impression of the fellow. Well spoken, asking sensible questions and all. Until I saw his name tag that is.

After the press conference when the both of us were standing outside, and as we locked eyes for that mere second, I felt sorry. Sorry for his family who doesn't know the real facet behind the mask he so skilfully crafts and hides his other half. Sorry for those who fell victim to his delusions.

That was when the photographer tapped me on the shoulder and told me it was time to go. As I was leaving the hall, all the anger that I felt dissipated and was replaced with something totally different.

If what I heard yesterday is true and something is going to be done about it, then by god I wish the man the worst of luck.

And I hope he saw the disgust in my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home