Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Rage

I woke up in the morning today, went to the bathroom and as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, felt myself transform into the Incredible Hulk.

COLD WHITE BLINDING RAGE was what I felt coming off me as I realised I was gripping the sink so hard, as if I was sure I could break it in two. RAGERAGE RAGERAGERAGERAGE RAGERAGERAGERAGERAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGERAGE RAGE RAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGERAGE * 109204385029734098728093570982730948720938093285092735087%

This was the first time in my life I have had to swallow so much anger, stand aside and do nothing about it. Was so fucking pissed with everything as I walked out of the house that i swore to myself if the dog next door so much as barked at me, I would fucking jump in and rip its head straight out. SO BLODDY PISSED I COULD CHANNEL MY ANGER AND BLOW U.S. INTO A MILLION SHARDS OF ITSY BITSY PIECES.

*calms*

It was a good thing I decided to walk to office today as it took my mind off things and heck, I could certainly do without the angst building within.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home