Thursday, January 26, 2006

Uncertainties

Work this week was as good as ever.

Got another byline out today and I was glad my efforts didn't go to waste with the lengths I went and the running around I did just to get the story done. Will be transfered to the lifestyle section come next month and I'm certainly looking forward to working with the bunch of entertainment fellas who seem a nice, chirpy bunch. I might just get lucky and get a few freebies like that fatso Eugene did during his stint there.

Work aside, life seem to be taking a down turn and things are not made any easier with uncertainties on both sides. Well, predictions are the year ahead won't be a smooth ride for the 'lembus' so I'll just hang on tight, do my best, and hope that things turn out the way I want them to.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR folks. Enjoy the holidays.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home