Friday, December 23, 2005

Raine Maida & Gary Neville...

Was watching 'The Record Shop' on Channel V this afternoon when I thought I saw Gary Neville (of Manchester United football club mind you), in a music video. Imagine how baffled I was...Can you, i mean can you imagine this: the finest rightback England has ever produced aka. skipper of MU with his don't-you-dare-fuck-around-look, trotting down a lane strumming a fucking guitar? I was staring so hard at my tv screen like "WTF, Gary decided to go solo?!?!"

Until the names of the song and the band which was playing it popped up.
Artist: Our Lady Peace
Title: Angels Loosing Sleep

It was OLP's frontman Raine Maida afterall. Being quite a fan of OLP myself, i was surprised that not once did I notice his resemblance to Gary Neville as this close. It was the long hair and goatee that hid it I guess. Anyway, glad to hear that OLP's finally back with a spanking new album 'Healthy in Paranoid Times'. Rock on dudes!!



Gary Neville

Raine Maida


Close ay?

*P.S.* Hey apron lady, you'll get your chance.. *laughs*

1 Comments:

Blogger 小燕子 said...

what apron lady? what chance? *eyes blinking innocently*

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home