Friday, May 26, 2006

Don't take me for a slowpoke the next time you do that will ya?

I appreciate the effort but I'm perfectly comfortable with the way I am now and wouldn't wish for anything different. Also, I'd preferably skip the "mushroom planting" part. lol

Still, I'll be damned if I said I wasn't impressed. I'll admit la ok, your supposed 'networks' are better than I thought. Haha. Thanks again for the wonderful night. T'was a pity we didn't get drunk though.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's only been five days since studies resumed and I'm already not too thrilled with the idea of having to go back to university next week (Except for lessons with the "lecturer" of course). It's the same ol' shit all over again and I'd rather save my breath than saw the sawdust.

On a brighter note, there's a couple of movies I hope to catch over the weekends, starting with 'X-Men 3: The Last Stand" and "Daisy" of course. Can't wait to drool over Jun Ji Hyun in her latest movie !!!

And I need my weekly dose of futsal !!

Have a smashin' weekend y'all !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home