Saturday, April 08, 2006

Futsal PWNS !!!!

Had a chunk of flesh torn off my knee last week playing ball with the guys and thought I would be fit enough to join a game of futsal this week. Mana tahu with not even 15 minutes into the game, I tore the healing skin at the EXACT location where the wound was! Mahfuck man...

But last night's game was a good one; Ryan with his skillful shits, CCM (not the roomate) lightning fast, CTW the "gorilla", WK the dribbling freak and me? Glad to say I haven't lost my touch despite the long layoff. Am still the best wingback in town ok in case any of you folks are wondering. And I managed to bag 4 goals. Now how's that?

I hope the wound clears up by Tuesday cos' I've got a whole string of activities planned ahead of the week. *Prays hard*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home