Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Maybe later

So today is the day where I'll be saying my goodbyes to the colleagues and thanking everyone for what a wonderful 3-month stint I had bla bla bla *emo shits*

Heh. Some of them saw me with that hyena smile and gave me that "Hey Magessan you are supposed to be like, crying and act all woozy on your final day, so why are you laughing?" shit which made my grin curl up a notch like a sadistic bastard.

I'M LEAVING ON A FUCKIN' JETPLANE OK !!!

Got some positive feedback from the lifestyle editor, Seb, which I do appreciate (thanks for the compliments!) and am now awaiting what Freddie has in store for me though it wouldn't be anything half decent I suspect. That fella's one tough editor to please.

Yeah, I'm bored and in a good mood so youse can't blame me can ya?

Beer's on me tonight mate. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home