Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Of hands in your pocket

So there I was in the KTM yesterday, bathing in the sunlight of the beautiful morning, and as I looked down to find my left hand stuffed in the pocket of my jeans, the incredible thought of Alanis Morrisette hit me. I almost laughed out loud at the thought of the name as the relevance to the sight didn't seem to connect and I forgot about it in a puff.

And here I am today, in my favourite couch with a magazine in hand. All it took was a stare out of the window at the fluffy white clouds and I started to sing this:

"I care but I'm restless
I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is flicking a cigarette
And what it all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving the peace sign"

And oh how I laughed after that. You don't usually get lucky twice.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home